1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Do you eat at certain times of the day?

Discussion in 'Slim and Save - 100%' started by skinny2bme, 2 June 2014 Social URL.

1. skinny2bme

skinny2bme Well-Known Member

or just when you get hungry?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Tequila1

Tequila1 Well-Known Member

I have a peppermint tea when I get up, then my first pack at 9ish, followed by 12, 4 and 8pm. We have to spread them out apparently to avoid carb overload.

4. skinny2bme

skinny2bme Well-Known Member

oh thank you, I didnt know that!

5. Sarah27

Sarah27 Member

I have a peppermint tea when I get up, then my first pack at 9ish, followed by 1pm (which may be half a pack with zero noodles), 4pm, protein dinner at 7 and a half to a bar or half a shake just before bed (I find I need that!). I do allow myself up to 4 packs even though my plan says 3 and it does work for me that way....