Do you ever eat things like mug shots as a snack?

gleggers

Does anyone ever eat things like mug shots or low fat supernoodles as a snack? I mean they are free foods, right but I feel that they should probably be eaten as part of a meal. However, we have tea late and so sometimes I will have a mug shot late afternoon as fruit just won't see me through for long. Am I just being greedy? But then again you are not meant to be hungry? Again just looking for reasons for my slow losses....

I don't personally eat them at all, but only because I am not a snacker and I prefer to eat fresh foods rather than processed stuff like this. But I know there are lots of people on here who do snack on them regularly.

As you have said yourself, they (most of them) are free. And if you are hungry then you should eat. Try and reach for SuperFree first, then your Healthy Extras / Free foods and finally Syns.

Rarely but a mug shot sometimes does just the ticket on a weekend night for me! Sometimes it's nice to have something warm!

If I'm going to have them it's usually late afternoon, but I rarely do anymore. I always eat a piece of fruit first fir the 1/3 super free :)

Not as a snack no. I, like Stevie, don't like the processed stuff. I started out eating them with lunch at work and had a few in the cupboard for months so when it's the end of the week and the shopping needs doing I have had one, again with lunch to use them up. Over time my tastes have adjusted and they taste so....fake? Now I don't have any left and don't plan to replace them

I often have the free mugshots as a snack, usually late afternoon or later in the evening when my partner is working late and I am waiting for him to come home!

Oh good - glad to hear that it's not just me! I don't even like them that much and I agree that they taste a bit fake but they do occasionally have a place for me as a snack

I have only just tried mug shots and I will keep some in as a last minute choice if I am stuck but I wont be eating them every day.

When I started sw I bought a few of them to try. I've used 2 of them and rest are still in my cupboard and I'm only sw 8 weeks now!

Back