Do you ever have a sneaky weigh in before class?

Chickster

Just wondered if everyone is good and just weigh at class (if you go to one) or check your weight at home.

I did in the first few weeks then realised that I either didn't eat or overate depending on the result. Now I just weigh at class, track and stay in control.

I wish I could wait a full week to weigh in but I'm in a habit where I weigh every morning :-(( can't help myself lol

42lbs to goal :-(((

When I used to go to a class..always lol! Esp just before going, just to see how the scales differ. At home now its every few days- I like to keep an eye on things xxx

Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I weigh on average between 2 and 5 times a day when I'm at home and it does my head in- it definitely contributes to my binging. I wish I could lock the scales away and only use them once a week, but mum uses them too.

Luckily at my boyfriends there are no scales.

I weigh most days. Not every day but most of them lol. I can't help myself either :/

I weigh myself about 3-4 days a week just to make sure I'm losing lol. It's horrible and sometimes have my 15 year old brother hide the scale from me until weigh day haha

Back