Do you ever have nightmares...

PhoenixsHonour

...about cheating on your diet? I'm only on day three, but both nights I've had nightmares where I accidentally ate something! Last night dream-me was making pizza - I don't even like pizza...??

Last time I was on CD I did dream about food - but that was in a nice, tempting way :)

Anyone else freak themselves out dreaming that they've broken their diet?

Hi Hun,

At the start I was the same, mine were about my other half cooking me this dinner and me thinking oh it won't hurt a little taste... That's it I thought I was out of ketosis weird hey

Gem xxx

Ha ha ha YES i have had 2 nightmares like that since starting CD in fact last night was the 2nd one i dreamt that i ate pink aero and was rushing around a mall desperatly trying to find my friends to go to a reasturant with and then i got so mad at myslef for cheating... was so glad when i woke up =)

On my first night I had a dream I ate a whole loaf of White bread!

i used to have dreams like this at the beginning. i remember in one dream it put a few flakes of fish in my mouth from someone else's leftovers, and then i was so horrified in the dream i was scrabbling inside my mouth to get the traces out. really upsetting dreams.

Isn't it a nice feeling though when you wake up ... And realise you are still on track and sticking to plan xxx

Haha- I thought I was alone on that one!i'm on day 4 today and dreamt about food last night again (despite not being hungry) and woke up with drool down my face which my husband obviously finds really attractive (not!) one morning I swear he'll wake up and I'll be gnawing on his arm!!!! ?

wanttobeslim! said:
Haha- I thought I was alone on that one!i'm on day 4 today and dreamt about food last night again (despite not being hungry) and woke up with drool down my face which my husband obviously finds really attractive (not!) one morning I swear he'll wake up and I'll be gnawing on his arm!!!! ?

wanttobeslim! said:
Haha- I thought I was alone on that one!i'm on day 4 today and dreamt about food last night again (despite not being hungry) and woke up with drool down my face which my husband obviously finds really attractive (not!) one morning I swear he'll wake up and I'll be gnawing on his arm!!!!

Haha my other half said I was having a row in my sleep last night with his mum lol, yeah that's cos we was arguing over food haha xxx

On my first day I dreamt I was eating roast potatoes! I was so angry with myself that when I woke up I was in a grump for the rest of the day. ha ha ha.

Its got better, don't dream about food so much now.

Haha YES! I constantly dream I've failed when in the first few days of CD (this is my second time round), then the next morning feel real full, as if I *have* eaten loads. I read a study recently that said that people who quit cigarettes experience much more vivid dreams, and especially dreams about failing to abstain. Must be a correlation with the body wanting the thing you're addicted to and dreaming about it!

Back