Do you find drinking all the water difficult?

Sophie94

Hey just wondering, do you guys find it hard to drink all the water? I havent officially started the Diet, but i am building my self up.

I personally don't find drinking the water all that hard because i usually drink atleast 1.5litres or more.

I really recomend if you can, to go to costco and get a pack of 35 Kirkland waters. It works out about 9p a bottle, and it tastes better then tap. Each bottle is 500ml, so i have one with breakfast, one on the way to school (or for you while walking or in the car) 2 during my work day and 2/3 in the evening. It is so much easier like this. Having the bottles in my school bag etc.

Also someone recomended making your own ice lollies with plain water or "ice drinks" to take the boredom away in the evening. Sounds good to me?

Well if you have any other tips or thoughts please post them! :D

Good luck on your journeys guys, and i hope to be joining you very soon x

Thanks for the advice :) Was wondering how I would cope as I never drink water but will definatly keep your advice in mind.

Yeah i agree, oinkstop, but just think of the Detox we are getting ^^ x

I stuggle, after 2litres i feel like i'm slooshing about.

im up n down the stairs constantly in the loo ha

I found myself going to the toilet more for the first couple of weeks(I was even getting up twice in the night if I drank after 9pm) but my body has adjusted :)
I drink 3-4 litres per day. I don't drink tap water, rarely bottled-I drink tesco value sparkling water at 12p per 2 litre bottle :) I have a couple of glasses before work, take a 2 litre bottle with me, and then however much more in the evening :)
The bubbles make it so much more palatable and I don't feel the need to add any flavouring :)

Is till need the regular loo trips (week 6), but I find drinking water easy now. In fact I often read topics on here about water and think ooh yes I am a bit thirsty & wander off to get a pint. I like drinking it with a straw for some reason!

I really cannot stomach sparkling water! But it is great that it helps you. And i agree with you Lilac, i prefer it with a straw and imagine it's pepsi max or sprite. But i'm just wierd wierd wierd.
^^
x

Oh yeah that's a good idea, bettywho, may have to try that in the evenings!

I found myself going to the toilet more for the first couple of weeks(I was even getting up twice in the night if I drank after 9pm) but my body has adjusted :)
I drink 3-4 litres per day. I don't drink tap water, rarely bottled-I drink tesco value sparkling water at 12p per 2 litre bottle :) I have a couple of glasses before work, take a 2 litre bottle with me, and then however much more in the evening :)
The bubbles make it so much more palatable and I don't feel the need to add any flavouring :)

I also do this! I get the Tesco Value 2l bottles of Sparkling water and shove em in the fridge. Cheap enough to drink them as much as i want to without racking up the expense and is nice with a little water flavouring in too for a change. Never used to care much for sparkling water but love it now, went to the pub today for a quick drink with a friend and i had two 500ml bottles of sparkling water with ice and went down a treat x

I still sometimes find it hard to get through the water but it is getting easier. I can at least manage 2.5 litres fairly easily and I may even get to 3 litres today. Still finding that I have to rush off to the loo a lot, but sometimes there's a longer time gap than others!

i find that having a sports cap on the desk beside me at all times means i can easily drink 1-1.5l of a morning.... i usually take a fresh new one each morning and refill it however many times for the rest of the day....

I like a soda water and ice if i'm in company, feels more like a proper drink than just having a glass of water...

Flavourings are okay, but maybe only once every couple of days, i tend to forget i have it....

I have noticed my teeth are a bit more sensitive since i've been drinking all this cold water though!

I re-started yesterday and I would'nt not say im struggling with the water intake as such but keep burping water, I feel as if its gonna spurt out across my office desk. Sorry!!! I work with all guys and someone has already noticed that im off to the loo alot, he actually said aloud it must be my ToM. Saddo!

Hi,
I do not stuggle with the drinking water try to drink about 3 to 4 litres a day...
I find it easier the two days Im at work as I buy a big bottle of 1.5ltrs and then pour into small bottle and find it easier to drink... I then keep filling up the big bottle.
Sounds confusing but it works for me :)

I have found that its no the drinking thats th problem it remembering to do it!

The first few weeks I found it hard to drink 3-4 litres and was going to the toilet like 9 times a day at work! Now i can manage to drink it without going so much, and I also find im thirsty if I dont get that amount now!

Back