DO YOU FIND IT HARD?

I find losing weight gets harder for me after first month or so.....then i give up and get fatter :( what motivates you?

I'm exactly the same! I'm still struggling to get completely back on plan after Christmas. When I started in october my losses were 3-4 lb a week, since January I've only lost 1.5! I keep looking At the inspirational photos and the "tip of the day" thread to keep at it. Oh and the "non scale victories" thread is brilliant for keeping you motivated! :)

If it was easy then we'd all be a size 8 and Britain wouldn't be in the middle of an obesity crisis so we all feel your pain!

I have no choice but to lose weight at the moment- i've already paid for my wedding dress and it's two sizes too small. After that i'd like to have kids and i'm too fat for that at the moment too :/

this is the firsttime I have tried slimmingworld, but normally when on a diet, I get down to 12st 4 and it doesn't shift any further.

I tried several times counting calories and give up after a while.

Then I discovered Slimmingworld:cool:

If anything it gets easier - all you have to do is follow the plan and take the right amounts of superfree, free healthy extras and no more than 15 syns.

It's when you STOP the above you get out of target range (a couple of times I've done that)

SW really works for me (and many others) so maybe this time it works for you?

I motivate me. I regularly have to give myself a good ole kick up the bum!
The compliments help. The thoughts of walking into a normal clothes shop and picking something up, knowing it will fit me (and if it doesn't, I won't be embarrassed to bring it back!) helps too. This site is a great help.

But mostly.. it's me. It's the same for everyone. If you don't motivate yourself, nothing will change.

xx

The 3 C's of life...Choice, Chance, Change.

You must make the Choice to take the Chance if you want anything to Change!! ;)

Im the other way round, I find it more difficult in the first few weeks while im getting used to a new way of eating. Iv also found that if I dont break my ultimate goal down into managable chunks im doomed. My main goal is to be around 12st 7lb, but at the moment, the goal I have in sight is to get to 17st 4lb whicj is my pre pregnancy weight and I want to do this before my sone is born in 8 weeks

Back