do you go it alone?

nyssa88

Silver Member
I was just wondering how many of you do ww without going to a meeting?

i cant get to a meeting as my closest ones arnt at good times etc, do you find the online subscription helpful or will the apps you can get be enough help?

i have the ultimate value diary which is fab but didnt know if others have found the online ww subscription helpful?

Thanks x

Heya. I do it using the apps. I went to meetings ages ago ... may be an idea to go to 1 meeting to get the pack. Its pretty ok doing it from home. I use minimins for support. Lol

Hi everyone, what app do you all use? I can't seem to find one. X

I only use the online weight watchers, but i've done it before when it was discovery and went to the meetings then. Not sure how much that helps me now.

I would say it is worth giving it a go online and see how you go :)

I do it on my own. Hate anything like meetings. I bought what I need off eBay. Books, calculator etc

ive just signed up online so im starting tomorrow, i love the official ww app for the iphone and ww have some fantastic recipes on their site which i cant wait to try.

am really excited about starting now :)

ive just signed up online so im starting tomorrow, i love the official ww app for the iphone and ww have some fantastic recipes on their site which i cant wait to try.

am really excited about starting now :)
i use the offical weight watchers app for £10 a month you cant go wrong it has everything you need on there xx

I use online too :) £10 is so cheap compared to other diet plans! go WW's! lol

Back