Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Do you have a delish pasta recipe?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Lily_Cherry, 2 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Lily_Cherry

Lily_Cherry Fang Banger

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    I haven't really been doing any pasta dishes which is a huge shame as I love pasta but I'm a buy a jar and cover it in cheese pasta cookera nd I don't think thats going to work for SW!

Do you have any yummy pasta recipes or ideas? Preferably hot meals but I'm open to ideas?!

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Your best option is just to do a search as there are too many to mention here :)

4. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    My fave for an extra easy day is tomato chicken and bacon pasta.
    Make a tomato sauce with tomatoes/passata, blob of tomato puree, onions peppers (you could add mushrooms, courgettes or any veg you like), dash of worcestershire sauce, some pepper & herbs. I also like a tblsp of sweetner to reduce the acidity of the tomatoes. Cook sauce for about 15 mins. Boil some pasta and brown some chopped up chicken & bacon. Mix it all together then bung it in a caserole dish and sprinkle some cheese on top and bake til cheese turns brown and crispy. It's gorgeous and totally free if you count the cheese as a hex.

5. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    my fave is SW carbonarra, i also love spaghetti and meatballs ( quorn for me) with a tomato sauce.

6. juju79

juju79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I like making a large batch and adding a small jar of Dolmio extra mushroom sauce to coat the meat and veg. When you are making 4 portions is really brings the syns down. Then just make up as you wish.

I add a can of tomatoes, puree, garlic, worcestershire sauce & italian herb mix.
    Then lean beef mince, and lots and lots of veggies.
    Sometimes it becomes a little too much with all the tomato so I add a spoon of splenda to even out the taste.

7. Nut_Brown_Hare

Nut_Brown_Hare Did it!

Start Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(15.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.