Do you have a no 2

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by burberry12, 14 May 2008 Social URL.

1. burberry12

burberry12 Full Member

This might sound like a stupid question but as its a liquid diet do you have no 2's:eek:

Thanks
    Lisa:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jackie2029

jackie2029 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hahahah surprising enough yes, i go maybe every other day rather than daily and im always suprised! cos we dont eat solids, but a baby poos!!! im sure gaz has some wise wisdom for this thread lol jx

4. Yummy Mummy in the making

Yummy Mummy in the making TRYING to be patient!!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    im going to be very blunt so beware lol i found my poooooo had the consistency of melted chocolate (knew id get food in this thread somewhere ;) ) so i started having fibreclear every other day and it helps loads

5. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    what I wouldnt give for a melted choccy poo I take a dulcoease everyday to soften it. my baba lol I aint said that for years, is the hardest I have ever had its like concrete with barbed wire wrapped around it oooooooooooooooh!

6. fattyfattybumbum

fattyfattybumbum Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    oohhh Garry you sure know how to show a girl a good time!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.