Do you have snow?

big bear

A bear on a mission!
If so where are you?

It's just started here in Enfield, N. London.

Been snowing in Bolton since 1pm quite thick now, will have to walk into town tomorrow no chance of taking car no gritting has been done.:D:winter_brr:

Thick covering in redditch, worcs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Coming down thick now here in Lincoln for the last 3/4 hours.

Brrr!!

had icing sugar dust since 1pm ish then past couple of hours its got thicker flakes - I'm in barnsley :)

we had a "snowman's sneeze" this morning, but it didn't settle and nothing since. but I do expect it sometime before monday night as my husband has just bought a rear wheel drive car and our luck this year has been terrible lol.

I'm in basildon, essex.

Yep it started here an hour ago. Only light dusting so far but I'm hoping for heavier stuff cus I love it! I'm in Sussex close to Brighton .

Flibsey said:
my cousin just posted a photo of the snow, and a shop advertising Soleros on Long Eaton Green lol.

Lol there was an ice cream van in the city centre earlier.if i was an ice cream seller i'd have taken the day off today..

I'm in Wigan. We had a very light dusting about midday but then it started sleeting a little and now it's just raining so it's just a load of slush which is going to mean slippy roads tomorrow! :(

So happy no full on snow though. Really fell out with snow after last winter!

i was in wigan early afternoon at a kids birthday party.. wouldn't say it was snow, more like very fine hailstone.

Yeah, it was more like hailstone - likely a mixture of the two!

Back