Do you have to have the stated measurments of H EX A and B food?

abbey14621

Hello,

Im new to slimming world, and am a little bit confused about the Healthy Extras! For example, with me today as part of my lunch, I have 1 Mini BabyBel Light. But when I was filling in the Online Food Diary, it says that a Healthy Extra A is "3x Mini Babybel Light". Does that mean that to count as my Healthy Extra A for today, I have to eat all 3? If so, does just eating 1 Mini Babybel Light, count as Syns?

Also have I got to consume 350ml Skimmed Milk to count as a H EX A?

Really hoping someone can shed some light on this for me!! Thanks

Abbey :) xx

No you dont have to if you dont want to but it is recommended. If you are really only eating one you might be better synning it and using your HEa for something else or you can split your healthy extra and have half milk/half cheese :)

The whole point of HEX a's and b's is so that you get the right nutritional values from your foods. They're limited because too much of either aren't good for you in the long run. You can spread them out over the day. So use some milk in porridge and then the rest in your tea/coffee over the day. Or eat one babybel, three times a days.

I tend to split my hex b in half. So, i'll have one small piece of toast for breakfast and then another as a snack in the evening should i fancy it - synning any jam or butter I use of course!

Back