do you have to use all your pro points?

wannabeaslimjim

Silver Member
so do you always have to use your pro points because I've had about 14 pp's today and my allowance is 63 pp's and I've got to have dinner yet but i can't see me having 49pp for dinner and i dunno it seems my breakfast is 2pp the max i can see me having is around 50pp a day? i can't see me having the 64 a day and then entering into my bonus weekly ones? and i don't want to be snacking all day either, do you HAVE to use them all? as for example my breakfast is fruit salad and its all free apart from the yoghurt which is 2pp's but the fruit is free and the banana in itself if like 100calories?

You should use all your daily points if you can. You can choose how many if any you use from your weekly allowance :) x

Best way with higher point allowance is not to use low fat equivalences. Eg don't bother with low fat yogurt or skimmed milk. As this will help you count towards your total and get there quicker. If you are seriously struggling talk to your class leader. I had a flap about my 41 pouts but once I got into it it was fine :) just meant I could snack and have what I fancied as long as I track weighed and measured :) x

I think the advice I've seen is you can leave weeklies but really must use all your dailies so use full fat foods and things like pasta/potatoes to bulk the points up x

Fran020584 said:
I think the advice I've seen is you can leave weeklies but really must use all your dailies so use full fat foods and things like pasta/potatoes to bulk the points up x

Forgot about these! And bread too! ;) xx

Back