Do you need some motivation?? My Motivation speech in my Head!! (Now on MiniMins!)

LilmissMunchies

I am sure everyone here has once come to a point where they are eating "Just for the sake of it" or not really enjoying their plate of chips but they are there so what the heck!!...

For me, Eating "the Slimming World way" for only a short time I see treats really as treats now!! That little humbug sweet or a highlights choc is now appreciated so much more than it ever used to if I am completely honest with myself.!!

They say you only really miss something once its gone and that is so true!! Except I won't be missing it forever, just controlling myself so that my body doesn't have too much of a wrong thing and become unhealthy.

I am always saying "I would do anything I could to be slim" but really I wasn't doing "anything" I could to be slim.. Your body has a way of fluctuating your bodyweight usually based on your actions.. So if you are feeding your body the wrong foods it isn't helping to be who you want to be!

So by all of us here getting on the right track with Slimming World and acknowledging we need to give our bodies some TLC and really strart remoulding it, we WILL see the benefits eventually if we stick at it and I hope to be able to say I DID IT, I'M AT TARGET!!!

We can take this chance to make that change we have wanted for so long and our bodies are amazing at how they change, we just need to do the right things to see the changes we want!

Its going to take some time but every 1lb we see coming off should be such an achievement as it is a step in the RIGHT direction and you are doing what your body agrees with and every lb off is a lb closer to that slim new YOU!

Good luck everyone and remember, if you really would do anything to be slim.. you can.. stick to the plan!!!! :)

Fabulous way of looking at it! Yes we always said 'treats' but we prob ate them whenever we fancied! Now they feel like treats and really enjoy them :)

Yep I really think that before when I had them whenever I actually got bored of food without even realising it, I get far more enjoyment out of Eating as I really do want to pick something nice and I will really think about if something is worth synning for or if I would rather have something that could be just as scrummy but syn free!! Ok maybe not Just as scrummy :rolleyes: but would curb the craving and stop me going over my healthy amount lol! :) x

The way I think about it is that our body needs to stay healthy and we don't NEED to enjoy our food to survive but we eat them just because they taste nice... If we we can have a choice to choose tastier foods thats fine but we have to think of the right way of doing it! With SW they are getting that important balance that everyone needs to make sure their body is getting the right foods and also allowing us to enjoy those treats we like IN MODERATION of course :)

I also think myself very lucky I get a choice of food, as we all know others are not so lucky and would be happy with any food at all !
So sometimes I try to look at the bigger picture and say "I am lucky to be able to have a choice about what I eat" so I will not abuse what I am lucky to have and try not to take it for granted. x

Back