Do you still lose weight in conso stage?

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by susiecm3, 23 May 2011 Social URL.

1. susiecm3

susiecm3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.66%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Following on from the discussion about weight -how you look, do you still lose weight on conso?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RunnerBean

RunnerBean Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.7lb(5.84%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    You try not to, but it's not unheard of.

4. susiecm3

susiecm3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.66%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    thanks, that makes sense, I am thinking of redoing my target as I am starting to lose motivation with all the negative comments from people :(

I just asked my hubby and he thinks that I am starting to look to thin because of where I am loosing it from (all my top and legs) and maybe doing some tummy exercise may help, I was worried if I was still loosing in conso I would definitely look terrible!!

5. anjuschka

anjuschka Dukan Ancestor!!

Start Weight:
    76kg
    Current Weight:
    66.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    64kg
    Lost(%):
    9.7kg(12.77%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Dukan (Stabilized)
    Hi Susie, if you manage to find the first conso diaries by Robinhood, Dukandebut and me in the diaries you'll find that all three of use did lose in conso - at first - and after the first pound or two we were really trying not to (but *now* I wish I could shake them off again that easily...). So we gradually increased things - week to week - I had more fruit, or it might be an idea to gradually pass to phase II conso etc. It all depends on how active you are, how literal you interpret the 'Celebration meals' etc etc. It's unpredictable and will no doubt be different for you. Others piled on the (water / glycogen) pounds after only having a single carb meal.

It's a long term process and you might loose a bit too much, which might well come back naturally once in Stabilisation when you return to 'normal' healthy eating.

But if you think you're in a good place where you are *now* then by all means call it a day and pass straight to Conso! The 'target' is only an indicator, it's not set in stone and while they try to take all sorts of factors into it when calculating, it may just not be right for your body shape and only you (and maybe hubby) can judge that.

Good luck whatever you decide!

6. Vickki

Vickki Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Wow I didnt even think of that!! xxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.