Do you still lose weight in conso stage?

thanks, that makes sense, I am thinking of redoing my target as I am starting to lose motivation with all the negative comments from people :(

I just asked my hubby and he thinks that I am starting to look to thin because of where I am loosing it from (all my top and legs) and maybe doing some tummy exercise may help, I was worried if I was still loosing in conso I would definitely look terrible!!

Hi Susie, if you manage to find the first conso diaries by Robinhood, Dukandebut and me in the diaries you'll find that all three of use did lose in conso - at first - and after the first pound or two we were really trying not to (but *now* I wish I could shake them off again that easily...). So we gradually increased things - week to week - I had more fruit, or it might be an idea to gradually pass to phase II conso etc. It all depends on how active you are, how literal you interpret the 'Celebration meals' etc etc. It's unpredictable and will no doubt be different for you. Others piled on the (water / glycogen) pounds after only having a single carb meal.

It's a long term process and you might loose a bit too much, which might well come back naturally once in Stabilisation when you return to 'normal' healthy eating.

But if you think you're in a good place where you are *now* then by all means call it a day and pass straight to Conso! The 'target' is only an indicator, it's not set in stone and while they try to take all sorts of factors into it when calculating, it may just not be right for your body shape and only you (and maybe hubby) can judge that.

Good luck whatever you decide!

Back