Do you syn non prescription meds?

pixie-gem

Gold Member
Such as cough/cold medicines etc?

That was all really lol :)

I'm from the old school of "if you need it, take it" but I know a lot of you will probably disagree so don't shoot the thread starter please :p

Yeah I am generally with colds, coughs though are another matter, I just have big glugs of cough medicine which I'm sure has sugar in it as it tastes like cherries.

Hahaha :D

Nowt wrong with Calpol missy :p I used to love it too....stupid yucky tasting adult medicines lol

Although I like the benelyn one which is what tastes like cherries, that other brown stuff (linctus I think) now that is just evil!

Occasionally I'll have a lemsip but no more than 2 a day.

I'm sure if I was eating packets and packets of tunes/lockets I would start counting.....maybe :p

Blimmin heck!
I think they're horrid but can eat tunes so they're probably just as bad?!
Oopsie :eek:

Depends on how good I'm being at following the plans! Lemsip a are half, cough otvthray sweets are just that, sweets , probably about one each and cough syrup the same. You could easily run up your day's syns.

So, I probably wouldn't syn lemsips but the sweets I would. That's if I took them, which I generally don't!!!

I had a rotten cold last week and was talking strepsils and cough medicine and I had a gain. my consultant said it could be down to the strepsils & medicine because apart from that I had a good week

Thanks guys, shall look for the medicine, hopefully it's not yucky but if it gets that bad i probably won't care as long as it helps! :)

Back