Do you tell people ?

Trivita

Do you tell people you are on rhis diet ? So far only my husband knows . I just dont want to tell people . I have been planning things outside of meal times or saying we are having a big meal later with friend or family . I just don want people to get involved or voice their opinions even if it is positive. I just feel it puts extra stress on me to lose big amounts . And in away me not telling people makes me feel like i am doing this for me , im accountable to me and no one els

Do i sound nuts ? Is anyone els not telling everyone?

You don't sound nuts at all it's totally your decision. I told people cause I don't give **** what they think haha. Get ready for the soon as you eat it will all go back on comment lol. I think I did the first week tho before telling people just to make sure I could do it as after the first week you don't feel hungry . Do what makes you happy good luck on the diet

I waited about a fortnight and then once I was solid in to the plan started to tell people. Just as and when it came up in conversation, no big reveal! So when I get the comments I just replied... na Im well into it now its super easy when you want something enough :) Seems to shut them up haha x

Do you tell people you are on rhis diet ? So far only my husband knows . I just dont want to tell people . I have been planning things outside of meal times or saying we are having a big meal later with friend or family . I just don want people to get involved or voice their opinions even if it is positive. I just feel it puts extra stress on me to lose big amounts . And in away me not telling people makes me feel like i am doing this for me , im accountable to me and no one els

Do i sound nuts ? Is anyone els not telling everyone?
I'm like Laura. I don't care what people think so if they ask I will tell them otherwise I'll be minding my own business and hoping they minds theirs ;)

I generally only tell people on a need to know basis. The majority of people don't understand how it works and/or will be full of horror stories about people they know who have done similar (badly) and/or may lecture you on how bad it is for you!!!
I used to work in Pharmacy and actually do the consultations with people explaining / selling Lipotrim.
I lost nearly 6 stone 8 years ago on Lipotrim and to be honest have heard it all before!
I didn't maintain properly hence the reason I am on exante now but to all the doubters - Yes it is safe when done properly so leave us alone and be pleased we are trying to do something positive for our health!! xx

Back