• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Do you think I could have a chocolate?

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
S: 14st7lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 1st10lb(11.82%)
Hi, it's my birthday tomorrow and the wine and chocolates are coming in thick and fast. I am sitting looking at a box of Thorntons, imagining the taste and the texture in my mouth :cry:. I go on holiday in 11 days and my holiday goal was 2 stone, I lost 3lb this week so have to lose 3.5lb next week to reach my holiday goal. God, this is going to be difficult !!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Happy Birthday for tomorrow!!!!!!!!! hope u have a great time!!! if u do dont feel bad have one or two then offer them out to friends and family or if you have few boxes and extra bottles of wine give them back as thank you presents xx

S: 14st0lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 1st10lb(12.24%)
Don't do it Mia! There'll be there when you've finished and you'll finish quicker without them. Happy birthday for tomorrow.

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
S: 14st7lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 1st10lb(11.82%)
You are all right. I've just had my bar and feel satisfied. The seal is still on the chocs :) I won't have them. I really want to get to my 2 stone next week (although with my history I probably wont, have never lost 3.5lb in my life unless its a week 1) haha

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi ya , give them chocs a good sniff and say , lovely but no thanks ;-)
happy Birthday for tomorrow xx

spyro2008

I will never give up
S: 17st5.6lb C: 16st6.8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.1 Loss: 0st12.8lb(5.25%)
save them for when you reach your goal