Do you think!

operationslim31

I just thought actually when I was heavier it took a while to drop dress sizes maybe 2.5+stone before losin a size that was when I was over twenty st now I am 14 ( probably in to thirteens now not been weighed for two weeks) I have noticed my I have dropped clothes size really quickly more like 15 st to 14st I went from 20 to 18 and now I reckon I am touching a 16 ( although haven't tried yet.
What do you guys find ? X

Hey operationslim, i totally agree with you. I looked back over all my old threads of LT and it took me about two and half stone to drop my first size-i wonder could this be down to that our clothes were a little tighter too though?- but as more weight was coming off my dress sizes dropped a lot quicker. I've lost 21lbs now and haven't lost a full dress size yet-clothes are a lot bigger, some too big, but Im not into the next size down either! Yet if someone who was say 14 or 13stone i think they would definitely have lost a dress size after 21lbs!

Definitely something for me to look forward to :)
Enjoy it and try not to go too wild buying clothes of a certain size when losing cos you'll be out of them in no time :)

It's the same for me Daisy. Iv lost about a stone and a half (not had my 2nd weigh in yet) and iv not dropped a size yet. My clothes are looser but still fit. It's a bit disheartening but I'm not gonna let it get to me. I hope they start to drop soon. Lol

Aw they will hun absolutely!! Just imagine we weren't on LT!

Back