Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Do you think

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by saraian24, 20 April 2009 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    that its possible for me to lose 2 stone before end of june? if i am 100%

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Honestly?? No. Thats only what 9 weeks. For that kind of loss youd need a VLCD :( You could probably do 1 stone by then though if you really stick at it :)

4. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Id be happy with a stone! if i get more it will be a bonus - i started the packs again this morning - the one where its 18 points for two weeks then normal points at 25 after that.

5. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    So not doing a vlcd again - not for me starlight. Il stick with ww - i know it and its simple and i had great results last year with it.

6. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I agree with Sandy - you are looking at a stone to 18lbs absolutely tops - and it never works out at 2lbs every week.

Why 2 stone and why June?

7. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Holiday at the beach - last year i was 18 stone and know i am a stone lighter, id like to be a bit lighter so my 22s are loose - bit shallow yeah, but i want to look nice and run around after the kiddies.

Hell a stone id be chuffed with.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.