Do you use anything?

C Millan

Evening all :) was wondering if anyone takes slimming tablets or vitamins to help with their loss?
C
Xxxx

*Shine Bright Like A Diamond*

Nope, I took some Seaweed Tablets from Tesco last year but they didn't really have any impact. If you're thinking of taking anything probably best to do via your doctor rather than self-prescribing too x

I sometimes take the green tea capsules when I remember to... not really noticed if it helps with my weight I take them more because I heard green tea is good for getting rid of toxins in the body and good to detox and I don't enjoy drinking green tea xx

I take green tea tablets too. I haven't really noticed wether it's helped with weight loss as my losses are usually around the same amount every week but they have made my skin much clearer and hair much softer and healthier looking :) x

Thank You :) my friend gets tablets off eBay but I'm a little concerned using things off the Internet.
X

*Shine Bright Like A Diamond*

Ive tried all sorts in past from over counter, online etc... None of them actually helping but as I'm quite poorly due to a number of conditions my doctor has prescribed orlistat which helps get rid of fat from food, on sw in past without tablets id lose 1-3lb now with tabs i lost 7lb one week so almost doubled so they def work. My friend said she was on alli which is a lower dose of orlistat u can buy from chemist or large stores and from how it reacted to her sounds like it does same as tabs I'm on just a bit lower x

Back