• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Do you wear the same clothes for weigh in each week?

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
S: 18st3lb C: 18st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)

sarahg123

S: 12st9lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 1st9lb(12.99%)
I always wear the same jeans and a thin top! Getting a bit silly now as jeans are too big and fall down but cant wear a belt as its too heavy lol! Im always tempted to cheat and wear leggings one week as I think jeans must weigh more - wont though as it wouldnt feel like it was a real loss!

S: 12st10.5lb C: 11st4lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 1st6.5lb(11.48%)
i alway wear light clothing like jeggings or leggings , but then that was what i wore on my initial weigh in , but lots of people wear the same clothing and start stripping glasses, watches & bracelets its quite funny watching them :)

losingme

Silver Member
S: 14st6.5lb C: 14st4.5lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st2lb(0.99%)
its true we all get our 'lucky outfit' or dont eat tea till after weigh in , but get this even my Consultant says wear the same (or similar) clothes each week , jeans DO weigh more by up to 2lbs in some cases so it would be a real loss as i guess you dont wear jeans everyday?
anyways so heres to buying a new pair of trousers the same as my weigh in ones as i walk to group and my trousers are falling down :rotflmao:

S: 22st7lb C: 20st11lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 1st10lb(7.62%)
nope im not bothered what i wear to weigh, i weigh with shoes on and if i have a cardigan or a shrug i leave that on cant be bothered faffing about for the sake of a 1 or 2 lbs lol.

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
S: 18st3lb C: 18st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I try to wear kind the same thing, cant be doing with removing my watch, bracelets etc....seems a bit desperate!

losingme

Silver Member
S: 14st6.5lb C: 14st4.5lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st2lb(0.99%)
ha ha :lmao: that reminds me last night at weigh in exactly that happened a lady came back in and asked if she left them behind after taking them off to weigh in , im not that bad but i guess if someone has had a bad wek every ounce counts, xx