Do you wear the same clothes for weigh in each week?

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
I used to attend another slimming club and it seemed all the members wore the same clothes every week!
One woman used to strip down to her slip to get weighed too :D
Do you have a rule when it comes to weigh in?

I always wear the same jeans and a thin top! Getting a bit silly now as jeans are too big and fall down but cant wear a belt as its too heavy lol! Im always tempted to cheat and wear leggings one week as I think jeans must weigh more - wont though as it wouldnt feel like it was a real loss!

i alway wear light clothing like jeggings or leggings , but then that was what i wore on my initial weigh in , but lots of people wear the same clothing and start stripping glasses, watches & bracelets its quite funny watching them :)

its true we all get our 'lucky outfit' or dont eat tea till after weigh in , but get this even my Consultant says wear the same (or similar) clothes each week , jeans DO weigh more by up to 2lbs in some cases so it would be a real loss as i guess you dont wear jeans everyday?
anyways so heres to buying a new pair of trousers the same as my weigh in ones as i walk to group and my trousers are falling down :rotflmao:

I try to wear kind the same thing, cant be doing with removing my watch, bracelets etc....seems a bit desperate!

ha ha :lmao: that reminds me last night at weigh in exactly that happened a lady came back in and asked if she left them behind after taking them off to weigh in , im not that bad but i guess if someone has had a bad wek every ounce counts, xx

Back