do you weigh food on ss+?

Mikspatel53

I was wondering if people weigh their veg before cooking or just estimate it? I don't eat any meat, eggs, tofu or quorn so basically nothing from first list which leaves me with just 80g veg. I have 120g of veg as I'm assuming they pretty much cover the 200 cal meal. Today I didn't weight food before cooking it and I'm wondering if it will get me out of ketosis? Had a bowl of veg stir fry obv only with ingredients from the veg list. Will I be fine for weigh in on tue or do I have to go through ketosis process again

I don't know enough about CD to comment on ketosis as am only on day 6.

I'm on SSP and I weigh everything even the veg and salad but I do eat meat and fish.

Good luck

You're supposed to weigh everything on SS+ so that you have the exact amount you're allowed.
However when i did SS+ i just had a mediam sized chicken breast and a handful of green salad :) Had amazing losses x

Thank you..weight everything today..made 2 days worth and saved some for lunch tomorrow..I love being on this diet..specially when I see amazing losses and stay in ketosis..I want to loose about 7 stone till Christmas. I know I'll do it as long as I stick to it. Going on holiday in 2 and half weeks for 2 weeks and I've said to CDC that I will still buy 3 products per day and I've got a list of things I am allowing myself to eat. Obv in the tiniest amounts..

Ah wow, someone who has more than me to lose by christmas.
I have 5 and a half stone to lose and my goal is december :D Lost 4 stone already in 15 weeks hehe.

I haven't started too long ago so hopefully can catch up hehe..I know I can do it if I really stick to it..which shouldn't be hard if I'm this positive. All week I've made chips for my partner and not had even one. Only thing is its totm this weekend and I have weigh in on tue so am expecting a loss of only 2-3 pounds but I know week after all shall be back to normal..tried on my dresses that I have never been able to wear since I bought them and they fit so so nicely. It just made me want to carry on..

Tar :D

Back