Do you weigh in every week when your at target ???

audfen

Im really close to my target weight and i was just wondering do target members weigh in every week and also do many target members stay for group?.

Yes and yes. I was at target for over a year and never missed a group. We have a few target members who weigh and stay each week and a few who come once a month. Those who never weigh in again usually end up coming back with weight to lose once again.

Depends what you want from the group but target members are an important part of any group.

I'm a target member and weight every week and also stay to group, it helps me stay motivated and if I didn't I'd only be joining again in however long with more weight to loose

I'm not a target member, and have a long way to go until I will be, but I know that I'll continue going and staying to group each week. I have found through past experience that the weeks when I don't go/stay to group are the weeks I struggle and almost always end in a gain - why should that be any different when I become a target member?

I really do see SW as a lifestyle change, and for my group and image therapy is part of that change. It's also my chance for a bit of "me" time - those are the reasons I will always attend group.

I've been a target member since the end of January this year. I usually weigh-in every week, however when I've been on holiday (and know that I'll have gained), I won't weigh-in for a couple of weeks. Even when I don't weigh-in - I STILL ATTEND GROUP. It would be too easy to find something else to be doing on weigh-in night and then struggle to go back.

Ive been at target for a year and weigh every week. When I first reached target I stopped going and gained so need to go to group to stay focused plus I like the people in my group so it's nice to catch up with them.

Back