Do you worry about maintaining?

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
I was wondering, do you have a plan to maintain when you get to goal? I really really want to shift this weight but once I do I never want it back again?
I was thinking of doing mindful eating but if I didn't master it pretty quick I could easily gain some weight. Or I did a diet before called no s diet - no snacks no sweets no seconds except on days beginning with an s, I loved it but the losses were v v slow, might be good to maintain though? Or is low carb the best option maybe a primal type diet?

I think it may be a case of everyone will do a different thing, havent really thought about it yet, just know that when i took my 2 week break i wasnt as hungry and didnt eat much at all, but really enjoyed what i ate, often throwing half of something away, which i know is wasteful but something i, myself need to learn, to only eat til i am full and not stuffed to the gils or " i have paid for it i am going to eat it no matter what" I will cross the maintenance bridge when i get to it, as I have always said it would just be nice, for once, to be stood on the edge of that bridge to decide x

i've heard alot of people on this saying they joined the likes of weight watchers etc after they came off this diet, just to get them into the habbit of eating healthy and limiting what you are eating so im thinking i might give that a go once i get to my goal. i think it makes sence..

Back