• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Do you write it all down??

Just wondered if everyone writes EVERYTHING down to keep track of their points.

This past week (as you probably know) I havent officially been counting points but old habits die hard and Ive been doing it mentally most nights.

Whats really amazed me is how much I forget. I think Ive done really well then suddenly remember something I didnt factor in.

Just made me realise how crucial keeping close tabs on things is.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'm calorie counting not WW but yes I write it all down, so easy to lose track and have extra bits if you don't!

Gx

Yes i do too, everything that i eat i write down, i have to its a habit. And i go mentle when i cant find my book its my lifeline im lost with out it!
When i did ww previously i never wrote anything down thats why i think i never did well!

Your sooo right its my big downfall, I bought a little notebook today and its going everywhere with me so I can start really focusing on every single thing that I put into my mouth because I have started to ''FORGET'' things like spreads and ketchup etc so your right it will make a big difference xx

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
snap me to! ... i have to write everything down ... first thing in the morning i flick the kettle on and i get my journal and write everything for that day and add it up! .. then if i have points left i plan my snacks! and then work them into that day :) .. If i didnt count i would definatly be failing

snap me to! ... i have to write everything down ... first thing in the morning i flick the kettle on and i get my journal and write everything for that day and add it up! .. then if i have points left i plan my snacks! and then work them into that day :) .. If i didnt count i would definatly be failing
you sound a bit like me,when i done ww b4 i never wrote it down but i do now every day x

hiya - think writing it down is key to the success of calorie / point counting....it is sooooo easy to forget about stuff otherwise.....

Debz xx