Do you write it all down??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Starlight, 24 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Just wondered if everyone writes EVERYTHING down to keep track of their points.

This past week (as you probably know) I havent officially been counting points but old habits die hard and Ive been doing it mentally most nights.

Whats really amazed me is how much I forget. I think Ive done really well then suddenly remember something I didnt factor in.

Just made me realise how crucial keeping close tabs on things is.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess_Jess

Princess_Jess Full Member

I write everything down!!! I have to!!

But...over the last week or so I haven't!! I've been so naughty and not worrying about pointing foods, which isn't good for me!!

4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I'm calorie counting not WW but yes I write it all down, so easy to lose track and have extra bits if you don't!

Gx

5. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Yes i do too, everything that i eat i write down, i have to its a habit. And i go mentle when i cant find my book its my lifeline im lost with out it!
    When i did ww previously i never wrote anything down thats why i think i never did well!

6. dinkadonka

dinkadonka Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Your sooo right its my big downfall, I bought a little notebook today and its going everywhere with me so I can start really focusing on every single thing that I put into my mouth because I have started to ''FORGET'' things like spreads and ketchup etc so your right it will make a big difference xx

7. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    i write it all down,find i can loose more when i do this,other wise i have little extras!!

8. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    snap me to! ... i have to write everything down ... first thing in the morning i flick the kettle on and i get my journal and write everything for that day and add it up! .. then if i have points left i plan my snacks! and then work them into that day :) .. If i didnt count i would definatly be failing

9. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    you sound a bit like me,when i done ww b4 i never wrote it down but i do now every day x

10. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hiya - think writing it down is key to the success of calorie / point counting....it is sooooo easy to forget about stuff otherwise.....

Debz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.