• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Docs scales are wrong!

My gp was on holiday today so saw a different gp in a different room and her scales were wrong! On my scales I'd lost 3kg since last wi 6 weeks ago-on her scales if lost 9kg/19lbs!!
I know from sw that I weigh approx 17st 4oz,according to the doc I weigh 16stone 1oz?!!??
Which means I'm gonna have to see that doctor from now on lol xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
When I first went to my doctor he weighed me on 3 different sets of scales and each one was different. which is why I go to slimming world. its the same set of scales at the same time each week so I get a better or at least a reasonable weight.

when I went to get the 1st months xen from my doc the 1st set of scales she asked me to stand on were literally broken in half o_O so she had to ring the practice nurse for a different set. Her scales show me as heavier than my scales at home...

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
It's probably a good idea to see them again, as if you fo back to your original Dr, it's going to weigh you heavier as there is a significant difference in weight...

I am joining weight watchers later and using them scales alone to track my weight. My scales are GOING!! they need a breal from me constantly jumping on and off them lol. Good luck with the rest of your journey and Im hoping I shif at least 2kg in the next 2 weeks then my new GP starts me back on the xenical. It's been a while and just find it does aid a healthy diet x

I'm going to take my slimming world book in with me when I go next time so he can see a persistent loss and il explain that I thought the other scales were wrong-he may weigh me on both.

I've also had my contraception changed which won't work if I have diarrhoea so I told the gp 'if I see cake il just think babies ,cos I don't want anymore of them' lol xx

Luan1979 said:
I am joining weight watchers later and using them scales alone to track my weight. My scales are GOING!! they need a breal from me constantly jumping on and off them lol. Good luck with the rest of your journey and Im hoping I shif at least 2kg in the next 2 weeks then my new GP starts me back on the xenical. It's been a while and just find it does aid a healthy diet x
Good luck with ur loss-I weigh on slimming world scales every weds but I weigh on my own everyday!! I'm a serial weigher lol xx