Docs tomorrow

Good luck Hun ... Not that you need it you have done smashing x

Good luck. i am sure you will do well. you have done well so far.

PurpleMum said:
You'll do great. We've lost posh spice so far, you'll have us well on the way to shedding sporty.

That made me giggle!

Really doesnt help that both our nurses are skinnies!!!!

My Nurse looks anorexic and looks at me like I have just pooed on her shoe everytime I walk in. It doesn't make going to the DR's any easier. You will be fine tho hun, you have done amazingly well so far.

Try a currant bun.. Or a teacake aprox 158 kcals..

If we talk long enough for lunch I'm going to have the chicken and bacon salad

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We can do lunch Next time honey I've got a couple of bits to do in town then have to do a quick tidy up at home as friends coming straight from school...

That's fine. I need to drink my shakes today to make up for yesterday

What a difference a different nurse makes. The nurse I normally see is a fitness freak, probably about a size 8 & although she's ok the nurse I saw today was so nice I almost cried!!! She was thrilled for me & said clearly its working. Official weight at docs today (which weigh slightly less than mine) was 100kg which shows 17.6kg loss in the 16 weeks. Tried to book in with her again in 4 weeks time but she's day off!!!!!

That's brilliant news well done x

Maybe she's there the day after/ before..

Well done!! That is an amazing load of weight to loose!!!! Tipeeeee yipeeee wooowhooo :)

Mis-behave said:
Maybe she's there the day after/ before..

Well done!! That is an amazing load of weight to loose!!!! Tipeeeee yipeeee wooowhooo :)

She's there the day before but my only day off is Friday, I can put up with the cow one this next time & I'll see the nice one the following time....

Can you not tell work you've got s docs appt?

toofatkat said:
Can you not tell work you've got s docs appt?

Problem is I work about 4 miles from my docs & with not driving it's not a quick thing. It's ok I'll just prove to skinny nurse how it's done!!!

Back