• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Doctors for weigh in tomorrow

slimmerkay

Silver Member
I jumped on the scales this morning and was 16st 10lb. So only three quarters of a pound to go till 1 stone lost.

I have an appointment with the doc for tomorrow afternoon. I'll be interested to see how much I've lost according to them as they haven't weighed me for ages.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
good luck i have my first weight in at the docs tomorow as well eekkk!!!

Goodluck hun =)

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
woooooooooop goood luck hun xxx

slimmerkay

Silver Member
:mad: TOTM eventually arrived and this morning I was 2lb heavier then yesterday morning (16st 12lb today). Damn! I wish I was at the docs yesterday :cry: And I don't go until 3.10pm so will probably be a bit heavier still :(

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
stay positive. Go have a big poo before going to docs

hugs x

hey Karen! im sorry to hear TOM arrived and made u heavier!! Maybe you could tell your doc that u have TOM and that maybe WI after its finished? I would do that and just wait till after coz ull defo have a loss!

slimmerkay

Silver Member
Well I went. Doc was really nice because according to their records I've only lost 7lb :eek:

Mind you last time they logged my weight was whilst doing slimming world last year so I obviously put some back on and then lost it and more.

She gave me another lot of tabs anyway and made an appointment for 4 weeks time.

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
still a good loss hun!! well done!!!

now they know your actually weight you will see the losses !!!

xxxx