Doctors?

HereToLose

Hi just wondering, even though id decided to start weight watchers on my own at home without contacting my doctors or anything, if i rang my doctors would they let me go down like once a week just to see the nurse or something just so she can give me advise on portion size and track my weight and make sure i stay healthy? Plus to keep me abit more motivated cause id feel like id get told off big time if i went off track before im a proper healthy weight :)
Thanks in advance.

x

I used to do that when I did WW, I had a wi at home every week and went to the doctor once a month for a weigh in there

Not sure how it would go about the nurse advsing you on portion size, to be honest though portion size isnt really an issue so much on WW. You have to point everything so that really dictates your portions, its not like SW when you can get a bit carried away with the free element. A nurse might be a bit reluctant to advise you on that side of things if its not something shes qualified in

I used to do that when I did WW, I had a wi at home every week and went to the doctor once a month for a weigh in there

Not sure how it would go about the nurse advsing you on portion size, to be honest though portion size isnt really an issue so much on WW. You have to point everything so that really dictates your portions, its not like SW when you can get a bit carried away with the free element. A nurse might be a bit reluctant to advise you on that side of things if its not something shes qualified in

Thank you for your quick response, might give them a call in the morning see if i can go for monthly WI then :)

Maybe your local surgery also has a nutritionist or dietician? When I started last year I went it alone and was able to go to the nutritionist once a month to be weighed and examine my diet; i told her I was following weight watchers and she was fully supportive. I did that until I had 4 stone off then decided to join a meeting as I was losing motivation and dropped another stone. Whatever is best for you I suppose, I know the meetings are darn expensive!

Back