Dodgy few days :/

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Well just had a dodgy few days and not exactly been on plan :( so I'm drawin a line under this and startin afresh tommorrow but question is do I carry on as normal or reduce syns? I'm not attempting to tally up syns so far cuz iv lost track :/ my weigh in is Wednesday x

I wouldn't reduce syns unless you find it easy to do so! Just draw a line and move on :) Reducing syns can make you feel deprived. Drink lots, eat olts of super free and remember it was just a blip. xx

Yeah I def do struggle so just gonna continue as normal and like u say was just a blip ;) lots of free, super free and water for me and hope I can save myself :/

Everyone has bad day i have actually had some bad days actually last week i had 4 bad days in a row and they were bad went weigh in and gained 3 and half pound but drew a line underneath and forgot about it best thing to do :) dont do what i did and turn one bad day into 4 lol! xx

I've had a dodgy ten days - Ofsted at work followed by lack of motivation to cook, shop etc. Am pretty certain I've used it as an excuse to eat stuff that I shouldn't so back on plan today!

i have had 2 terrible days friday and yesterday lots count of the syns..but i am back on it from today i have until friday to get my act together guna try all red days this week just to get back in track!! were only human hey!!
xxx

Hey exactly we r only human :) Im back to it today too :) gonna maybe try a few red days as well and see how I get on.. Think big breakfast is called for today :) some toast egg bacon and mushrooms yum! X

i try have more red days..carbs have always been my problem thats why i am this size lol so i try having 2 days with carbs a saturday which i always have an Extra Easy day so i feel like im havvin a saturday night treat tea but still have lots of veggies then maybe a day in the week (not this week though lol!)
Im deciding what to have for dinner doing my partner n my lil boy a roast so im thinkin either grilled chicken carrot and swede mash, broccoli and red cabbage orrrrr grilled chicken with with pripri flavoring on it with dry roasted garlic onions carrots and peppers with a salad? mmmm cnt decide prob the veg then i can pile it on my sons plate for him to push away lol!!
let us know hows u get on at ure weigh in on wednesday bet u will be fine!

x

Mmmm that sounds yummy:) think il have an ee day today and then red from mon to wed as my OH is on late shift this week so will be easier :) kinda ragin wit myself as wanted my half stone this week :(

Morning exactly we are only human! I have been good but I am going to a hotel tonight and dinner is included in the price. It's an Italian so any ideas wot will be low syns if any? Then I am going down ti Liverpool tomorrow for the stranglers concert so wil be eating out again! Boo hoo so Im not expecting a loss on wed!xxxx

We all need to have a life ;) Italian wise id go for pasta in a tomato sauce that should be fairly low in syns ;) hope u have a great night xo

How did it go at the Italian Shelly22?
Yeh i wanted my 1stone off this week but i no i wont get it! Yesterday we ended up going for dinner at the inlaws and they always eat loads but are like sticks and they jus pile your plate up and although i did ok i could of done better!
So i have 4days now on just red days to see how i go!
Pork chops with red cabbage, carrot n swede mash n broccoli tonight!
I go on holiday in 9 weeks with my OH and son and some friends of ours and next to my friend im going to look MASSIVE:cry: but as long as i lose my stone before that will make me feel a little better!
Happy Monday anyway girlies x

I never stress about counting syns up when I have had a bit of a "wobble".
Just start fresh, right now at this very moment. Never wait for tomorrow as it is always possible to rescue some of the day by having an on plan meal. I go from meal to meal not day to day on plan and it seems to be the best way forward for me x

I never stress about counting syns up when I have had a bit of a "wobble".
Just start fresh, right now at this very moment. Never wait for tomorrow as it is always possible to rescue some of the day by having an on plan meal. I go from meal to meal not day to day on plan and it seems to be the best way forward for me x

good idea luv! and yep ur right its deffo the best thing to do get back on plan straight away..we will see how i go friday eeekkk lol
x

Back