Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Does anybody do Weight Watchers Online?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by DeliciousBoo, 11 June 2009 Social URL.

1. DeliciousBoo

DeliciousBoo Is a woman on a mission.

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.97%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    I was just wondering if anybody does WeightWatchers online and how they find it?
    Do you have any tips on how to use it too?

Thanks Boo x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    i did i a couple years ago and did ok at it, problem was when i went on holiday, when i got back i just didnt have the self discipline to get back to it so i joined a class, and that suited me better at the time. do it at home on my own now (with the support of friends on here of course).
    I wouldnt say any one way of doing it is better than the other, its what suits you best,but they all work.

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    To be honest I dont think its worth the money. If you have the discipline not to need classes save your money and use Minimins instead. I got a free trial for the online one and thought it was really poorly done

5. Galaxy Defender

Galaxy Defender *Star*Girl*

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.18%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I do WW online, but i might not renew my subscription and just carry on at home alone.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.