Puddings does anybody have a recipe for a pavlova meringue x

I think that there are recipes for meringue in the slimming world recipe books, or on the website :)

I would like to find one of these too... in my first week the snack that kept me going was a meringue nest (3syns) squirty cream (2 syns) and fruit (strawberrys or frozen berry mix) on top! amazing.. helped me eat more fruit and tasted so good.. sometimes I smashed up the meringue and it was an 'eton mess' I also satisfied myself with amaretti biscuits 1.5 syns (but they were a bit too good and i found it hard to just eat 1.. so maybe I wont buy them again.. :sigh2:

Found a couple!

Just found out you can't copy and paste recipes in here even if you are crediting the SW site etc.

There is a pavlova on official SW site and one on a great site called slimmingeats.

let me know if you try it and if u can post pics!! :)

Last edited:
Have just read a copywrite notice on slimming eats website that says not to post recipes elsewhere..so deleted it but ive written to ask if it can be pasted here.

Last edited:
I make up a rice pudding which is nice , I just soak some pudding rice for about 30 mins in boiling water then put in some skimmed milk , sweetener and nutmeg on top and pop into the oven until cooked. You may have to keep adding milk/water to it . It's lovely and I think if you use your milk allowance syn free but if not its about 1 or 2 syns at the most for a small pot .

Back