1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Anybody Know Of A Fairly Low Syn Shop Pizza?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by WifeOfBath, 26 October 2011 Social URL.

1. WifeOfBath

WifeOfBath Member

I haven't been on here for a while, but I am back and and I am in "the zone" to follow Slimming World again. :)

I am wondering if anybody has found a low syn shop bought fresh or frozen pizza?

I know you can make them, but I do love pizza and it would be handy to have some in the freezer.

The lowest I have found is 1/2 a Ham and Mushroom M&S Count on Us fresh pizza at 10 syns, but would really like to find a lowish syn cheese and tomato pizza.

Any help much appreciated. :p
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kelkelkel

kelkelkel Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world!
    i didnt know u could get a low syn pizza thats shop bought. ill keep an eye out!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.