Does anyone add exercise ???

munchbunch

Gold Member
Ok so i have seen a few posts on exercise but i did wonder

Do any of you include exercise and do you find it helps with your weight loss or do you sts etc

I am dyeing to exercise as before i started this i was on the treadmill most nights ..........but i was advised no exercise in the first week as i may overdo it

what are your experiences with exercise + lipotrim ???

and advice greatly appreciated

I havent done any and after talking with my pharmacist I was going to wait until i was near the end. We both thought that what ever I do now will need to be increased when I start refeeding and then eating again as I will then be taking on more carbs.

I am just about to start doing aqua fit though, as i was looking at going regularly for these sessions. So that way I'm doing a little bit now to start to tone up and then when I start to refeed I am going to do more sessions to tone up and keep the weight off.

Hi,

I tried the CD and whilst on it was advised not to exercise as wasn't taking on enough cals and would be dangerous to try and burn off the little cals i was having.

So I assumed the same would be said for lipotrim but haven't been able to find any official info on it.

Let me know if u find any :)

Its best not to do too much. I think the best way to exercise whilst you're on lipotrim or any VLCD is to walk, swim and tone up by doing little exercises at home (sit ups, leg stretches and so on...) :)

Thanks very much :0)

You're welcome :)
Good luck ladies x

Exercise after a week or two. Scale it back a bit so your body can adjust to it. I found I could exercise more after a 2 weeks on lipotrim than normal! But please drink plenty of water before during and after exercise.

Thanks started on the treadmill last night see what difference it makes to the scales :0) x

I no what you mean I only have 3 more weigh ins weeks though coz I'm doing the re feed for a week before I go away on holiday c

Im going back on after will have probably gained a few lbs though :0/

I no :0) im looking forward to it

Back