does anyone doing sw have underactive thyroids

lucylou311

Mines almost at a stop im on a dose off 200mg off thyroxine aday an so far have had gd losses was just wanting to hear anyones else experiences dont want it to get in my way of loosing weight.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

13 weeks and I've lost 11lb, I have had a few gains, including a week I gained 4lb when I went off the rails!

I'm on 100mg, started the end of january and have lost 3st so far. Fair way to go though so I hope it doesn't slow things down for me. X

Wow thats so gd girl i hope i have results like that ive lost 13lb in three weeks just hopin i keep loosing like i have been well done hun ive got roughly around the same as u to loose do u do any exercise xxx

lucylou311 said:
Wow thats so gd girl i hope i have results like that ive lost 13lb in three weeks just hopin i keep loosing like i have been well done hun ive got roughly around the same as u to loose do u do any exercise xxx

Thanks! I do a fair bit of walking but that's it. I'm trying to do more though and looking at getting a Zumba DVD, too embarrassed to do it in front of people in a class at the moment!

Well done with your loss so far that's great!

Back