• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Does anyone drink tap water?

hey everyone

just wondering how many people drink tap water and whether its good or bad for you. i cant afford to buy so much mineral water a week, so i drink tap but ive heard its got so many chemicals in it. does anyone use those water filters and are they good?

thanx

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I drink tap water ....

When i go down to my parents in Kent and my SIL in Middlesex they filter their water ...

I do like soda water which I mix with the orange water flavouring and tastes like old fashioned lemonade.

6 litres of tap water every day!

I put it through a Brita water filter (dead cheap!)

Tastes lovely and not fallen over yet.

Mike

I use a water filter and as I live in a hard water area it makes a lot of difference. I drink 6 pints of this per day and then 2 pints of the cheapest shop brand sparkling water with water flavourings in it for a treat towards the end of the day.

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Im a bottled mineral water person.

Mich

Taking Back Control...!!!
I drink either brita filtered water or tap water.... no probs!!!! In fact the water out my bathroom tap is nicer than my kitchen....mmmmm bizarre....LOL!!!

AmandaJayne

Trainee Maintainer
When doing LL Development I liked tap water (boiled in the kettle) with a tiny bit of lemon water flavouring. Now I have the hot water flavoured with lemon or lime juice.

Occasionally by Tesco's value sparkling water as a change (I think it's 11p a 2 litre bottle)

I drink either brita filtered water or tap water.... no probs!!!! In fact the water out my bathroom tap is nicer than my kitchen....mmmmm bizarre....LOL!!!

OMG, I thought I was the only person who loved bathroom water!!! DH thinks Im a fruitcake!!

Its got to be the old aqua de la tap for me, cant beat a pint of bathroom clear!!!

Karen

Serial Foodie!

not sure i wanna know how u discovered that! hehe

Im the same as mich, i use brita filter but if i havent bothered to refill it, i'll use tap water. doesnt seem to be a prob.

xx

Like many others I drink tap water in the day and v chaep sparkling water at night as a treat! Can't afford mineral water on top of the LL expense!!

Be careful with drinking bathroom water as one of my dad's neighbours became very ill from it.. his came from a tank in the loft..

I drink both tap and mineral. Mineral normally at work where I don't have to pay for it (goodness, are they getting through the water since started LL!!).

I find the tap water tastes better if it's been in the fridge for a while - not for too long as it then makes it more difficult to drink.

Chris http://liveifelighter.blogspot.com

Tap for me too - four litres at work then another 1.5-2 at home. When I go out I drink soda water as a) its free and b) I like it!

I drink bottled water and usually buy the brand thats on BOGOF offer that particular week. The only 'treat' I have on this diet is my bottled water (sad I know) so I make sure that I have my order in with Tesco's so I don't feel left out! Angela x

I buy 2 litre mineral water for the week and drink 1 bottle a day. I drink the first 2 ltrs then fill up either from Brita filter or tap for second 2 ltrs.

katie_oxo

Silver Member
I drink tap water at home as the water here is very good but at work (which is 35 miles away) I always drink bottled as the water is horrid, it goes all cloudy and stays that way for a few minutes - really don't want that in my stomach.

Coley

Re-starter
Mineral water tastes funny......:confused::confused::confused: I'm forever emptying out mineral water from new bottles so I can put tap water in. :crazy:

Maybe the hard water/soft water makes a big difference....never really had hard water. :)