Does anyone else do mads things like this

chelly42

my hubby has just bought me two family bags of maltesers bless him... he went to buy me an average emergancy ration packet for choccie cravings.
So i have weighed them into portions which work out at 5.5 syns each and out in little tubs.
The rest hes hiding away so i can only have a tub at a time.

no sorry dont have that kind of will power :eek: i would have to eat at least half of them
well done on being able to

chelly42 said:
my hubby has just bought me two family bags of maltesers bless him... he went to buy me an average emergancy ration packet for choccie cravings.
So i have weighed them into portions which work out at 5.5 syns each and out in little tubs.
The rest hes hiding away so i can only have a tub at a time.

I got an easter egg from work & split it into 6 syn bags. Lasted me ages.

So, tes - other people do mad stuff like this?

Good to hear you've got a supportive OH! I daren't buy large bags of anything choc, as I just wouldn't be able to resist.

My fella just came back from the milk run with a cinema size Maltesers, Toffee Crisp Clusters and Galaxy Counters for us on our Movie night. He bought me a bag of carrot batons. I'm not sure how I feel about this!

My fella just came back from the milk run with a cinema size Maltesers, Toffee Crisp Clusters and Galaxy Counters for us on our Movie night. He bought me a bag of carrot batons. I'm not sure how I feel about this!
Ha ha i'd have kicked his Ar*e!! :) My hubby brought me malteasers the other week as he saw the ''lighter way to enjoy chocolate'' advert and thought he was being nice getting me a treat :( x

I do the exact same thing, Im always weighing things out and making OH hide things from me. This can often lead to me wanting to cry when I'm craving chocolate and he won't tell me where he's stashed the Galaxy :p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I once weighed 9 syns worth of toblerone from a 4.5 kg bar. Not even kidding. It was huge. 9 syns worth was about a cubed inch.

(first time I've uploaded a pic from my phone so apologies if this goes wrong)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110819_205518.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110819_205518.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 141
brilliant idea, and lovely that supportive OH's are there for you

I could never do this, after opening the packet I would just want to carry on eating them. My will power is crap so I just have to not buy them

lol returned home today from work with a bag of buttons beuno and ripple worked out the syns for half of them each and put them in bags haha :) <3 this idea!

I can live with chocolate in the house, if it is not mine. Son still has easter eggs in the kitchen (he obviously does not take after me lol) but if I know that I can eat it NO chocolate is safe,

hellcats said:
I can live with chocolate in the house, if it is not mine. Son still has easter eggs in the kitchen (he obviously does not take after me lol) but if I know that I can eat it NO chocolate is safe,

I'm okay with chocolate in the house - biscuits is a whole other story. Once the packet is opened they are all gone. Same with crisps

I'm okay with chocolate in the house - biscuits is a whole other story. Once the packet is opened they are all gone. Same with crisps

I hate chocolate even the smell makes me gip, but show me a jelly baby or a wine gum and I wont stop until the bag is empty hence I no longer buy them :)

I can't have synful things in the house sometimes I just can't control myself and just keep eating. Even having bread in the fridge is tempting

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wish my other half was as supportive, mine tries the other route of putting them under my nose then syaing 'your allowed one night off' :(

Back