• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Does anyone else feel sick in the mornings on cd -not pregnant by the way.

Zoe.D

loving life
S: 22st3lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 10st10lb(48.23%)

Guru

Silver Member
S: 22st10.5lb C: 19st1.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41.9 Loss: 3st9lb(16.01%)
Not usually, but yesterday I was sat on the tube and I had to do some breathing exercises to stop me throwing up. I felt awful! I have no idea if that's CD or whether it was just travel sickness, although I don't usually suffer with that.

Of course my colleague's suggestions to make me feel better were all "just have a piece of toast, one won't kill you".. etc..

I smiled sweetly and had my tetra.

Hey Zoe,

I have had this feeling a couple of times while on SS.

Do you take any vits? I take a hair supplement while on SS and have realised that this makes me feel very nauseous if I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

Saying that, there have been times I have felt sick and not taken the tabs and couldn't work out if it was not enough water or too much water!!

S: 13st12lb
I have done a few times and it seems to be hunger, although im not feeling hungry because of ketosis. After I have my first shake I always feel a lot better

Zoe.D

loving life
S: 22st3lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 10st10lb(48.23%)
Becca, funny enough I take a hair supplement too so I wonder if it could be that. Thanks x.

AlexIce

Silver Member
S: 160kg C: 147kg G: 100kg BMI: 47.9 Loss: 13kg(8.11%)
Zoe do you drink water before having your CD pack in the morning? If not then try that. I was queasy a few times my first week and my CDC said to always have some water before a pack and now I do that, I have had no more problems.
I hope you get it sorted :)

Becca, funny enough I take a hair supplement too so I wonder if it could be that. Thanks x.
Do you take it first thing in the morning? See how u get on taking it after your first CD meal! (I take the Holland and Barrats one if that helps - it even made my friend physically sick and bring up bile!!)

Glad I could help x