does anyone else love juicing?

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by jan87, 19 March 2009 Social URL.

1. jan87

jan87 Full Member

Diet:
    healthy lifestyle
    i love juicing and smoothies. weight literally falls off me. my energy is through the roof and i glow. i make smoothies, soups you name it and its great. any one else love it? its coming into summer and ive just bought jason vales (the juice masters) slim for life to kick start me back.

hugs and kisses.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Georgiestar

Georgiestar Silver Member

good idea! my uncle was on a diet on fruit smoothies and having a main meal in the evening, he lost quite a bit of weight,

but I couldnt, do that, not replace food with shakes, and I lost a bit of the weight anyway!

I rarely have smoothies so I should make some, I do enjoy yogurt and milk!

4. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I love smoothies and cant wait for the summer to start having them again!

5. lemony

lemony Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.41%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Can i ask what you put in your smoothies other than fruit/veg? Milk and yogurt is quite high in calories, even skim milk is 80 cal for 8 oz, which brings the calorie count up fairly high i should think. I can't imagine getting away with any less than 16 oz of milk for a smoothie.

Thanks!

6. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I always put a small dollop of low fat natural greek yoghurt in, or a low calorie (under 100) flavoured yoghurt. I never have milk in mine but I put in a LOT of ice and a tiny drop of fresh orange or apple. There is a lot of sugar in smoothies, so its not for CD but its a good way of getting your 5 a day if your not usually a fruit eater. In the summer I usually have a smoothie instead of breakfast or lunch

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.