• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

does anyone else love juicing?

good idea! my uncle was on a diet on fruit smoothies and having a main meal in the evening, he lost quite a bit of weight,

but I couldnt, do that, not replace food with shakes, and I lost a bit of the weight anyway!

I rarely have smoothies so I should make some, I do enjoy yogurt and milk!

S: 12st13lb C: 12st0lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 0st13lb(7.18%)
I love smoothies and cant wait for the summer to start having them again!

S: 10st9lb C: 9st6lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 21.3 Loss: 1st3lb(11.41%)
Can i ask what you put in your smoothies other than fruit/veg? Milk and yogurt is quite high in calories, even skim milk is 80 cal for 8 oz, which brings the calorie count up fairly high i should think. I can't imagine getting away with any less than 16 oz of milk for a smoothie.

Thanks!

S: 12st13lb C: 12st0lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 0st13lb(7.18%)
Can i ask what you put in your smoothies other than fruit/veg? Milk and yogurt is quite high in calories, even skim milk is 80 cal for 8 oz, which brings the calorie count up fairly high i should think. I can't imagine getting away with any less than 16 oz of milk for a smoothie.

Thanks!
I always put a small dollop of low fat natural greek yoghurt in, or a low calorie (under 100) flavoured yoghurt. I never have milk in mine but I put in a LOT of ice and a tiny drop of fresh orange or apple. There is a lot of sugar in smoothies, so its not for CD but its a good way of getting your 5 a day if your not usually a fruit eater. In the summer I usually have a smoothie instead of breakfast or lunch