Does anyone else weigh every 2 weeks?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lshafik, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. lshafik

lshafik Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I will be from now on - I am not a slave to the scales and I know bigger losses will spur me on.

Would love for someone else to join me in my 2 week crusades.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ellietoobig!

ellietoobig! Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim n Save
    Im going to weigh in every fortnight too. Im just trying to find another cdc as mine is giving it up.:cry:Dont think I can find another as nice as her.

My weigh in day is monday at the moment, but that could change depending on when I can get to a new cdc!

Ive got so much weight to loose, I dont think it really matters about weighing weekly for me. I just need to keep plodding on!!!

4. lshafik

lshafik Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Me too hun - and good luck with finding your CDC.

I am just thinking the inches matter more than the lbs to me right now....I think maybe when I get to a size I want I will be more conscious of the weight aspect! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.