Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Does anyone else weigh every 2 weeks?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lshafik, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. lshafik

lshafik Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I will be from now on - I am not a slave to the scales and I know bigger losses will spur me on.

Would love for someone else to join me in my 2 week crusades.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ellietoobig!

ellietoobig! Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim n Save
    Im going to weigh in every fortnight too. Im just trying to find another cdc as mine is giving it up.:cry:Dont think I can find another as nice as her.

My weigh in day is monday at the moment, but that could change depending on when I can get to a new cdc!

Ive got so much weight to loose, I dont think it really matters about weighing weekly for me. I just need to keep plodding on!!!

4. lshafik

lshafik Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Me too hun - and good luck with finding your CDC.

I am just thinking the inches matter more than the lbs to me right now....I think maybe when I get to a size I want I will be more conscious of the weight aspect! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.