does anyone else ...............

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
take ww too seriously ? i am beginning to think there something wrong ith me ! all my friends as some of my family think i take ww to seriously , i am constantly thinking points and wont go out for a meal if i cant point it . i dont have a lot to loose and feel really guilty if i go over my allowance .does anyone else feel like this

I think there's nothing wrong with taking your weight loss seriously, but if it is starting to limit your life then you maybe should rethink your outlook on the plan. Do you use your weekly points? Would you go out for a meal, take a "best guess" and maybe do some more activity to build up some points?

I've only just started WW but I already know that this fits into my life way better than SW does right now - if I go over my points then I do a bit more activity to bulk up my available balance. I use my weekly points if I need to. I certainly wouldn't let it stop me going out for a nice meal or some drinks with friends.

I do and I don't .... I have weeks on end were I'm 100%, will only have a salad and no dressing if I go out but then Il have a really bad day and come of plan,

This week I'm feeling on the ball ... But I got a night out sat involving lots drink! It's been planned for ages though so I can't not go!

I think your prob best not taking it too seriously as you will prob end quitting. I usually have one meal a week where I don't check points, for e.g. I have got a chance to go out tomorrow night and prob won't go out for a while with having a baby. So I am going out for a curry and a few drinks with my OH

I think the trick is to estimate, and don't pressure yourself too much. If you've been doing it a while you should be able to grasp what is sensible and what is not and just keep going to meets or weighing weekly to keep you on the straight and narrow

Last edited:
Hi! Reading your thread was as if I wrote it! Iv been doing ww since January and have lost 20lb but now it's slightly obsessive. I will only eat out like you if I know the points. If I end up eating something naughty I feel so guilty and then some times end up on a big binge! Iv always has an unhealthy relationship with food and although I love ww diet I do sometimes feel the continuous pointing can drive me mad! Xx

Back