Does anyone else's class do challenges?

stivesliz

Gold Member
Morning all -

Our consultant set us all a challenge last week - to go away and lose 2 pounds! I personally have no chance due to a naughty weekend but there will be a nice prize for the winner ( all contenders get their names put into a hat) - prize is a M and S voucher.

Our consultant is great and we regularly have 2 pound challenges and we recently had an 8 week one where to win you had to have maintained or gone down from your weight at the start of the challenge. The prize for this was a 6 week countdown, or if a target member won, then £25 to spend on SW products.

Reading how lots of people need an extra kick up the bum or some more motivation I think these challenges are a brilliant idea - especially if there's a reward at the end of it.

Does anyone else's group do them?

Sounds great!

In the past, we have had a "2lb bag", where for 10 weeks or so each time you lose 2lb you put your name in the bag. If you lose 4lb your name goes in twice, 6lb 3 times, etc. Our C then pulls out a name at the end of Image Therapy and the winner gets a little prize such as spices, a pack of HiFi's, etc. I can be quite competative so find this quite motivating. I believe the 2lb bag is starting again tonight - I have been angelic all week so hoping my name finds it's way in there :)

Oooh, I like the sound of that!

I am the raffle lady at our group and organise all the prizes and do the fundraising etc so may suggest that one. x

We did an excellent one at Christmas - we did a '200 club' - bag of raffle tickets with numbers 1 - 200 in it - members could pick out as many tickets as they wanted over the course of about 6 weeks until they were all gone. If you picked out 37 it would be 37p, or if you got 160 it would be £1.60 etc etc - it made just over £200 and the prizes were £75, £50 and £25 but to be eligible you had to weigh in between christmas and new year and it was drawn the first week of january. Nice prizes for the winners and it made £50 for the group's funds for extra rewards etc.

Also, only about 2 poeple that had entered didn't weigh on that day so i think it did motivate people to come along on what's normally a bit of a no no week x

Gosh, that does suck! What type of things do you do in Image Therapy?

I feel so lucky to have such a fab consultant, she does all sorts with us!

Back