• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Does anyone enjoy their tea even more?

Hi loves
I was thinking last night of how different I look at my tea! I can't wait for it n I always try n change my meal plans from wk to wk so that it's not boring!
N I find I eat slower n I enjoy it all the more it's really odd! Am glad SF has done this to me!
Anyone agree?
X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I defo agree ,its kind of nice to make an effort for your evening meal,as you know its the only meal of the day.iv noticed though that after my evening meal I feel like eating everything!!!!????? Despite feeling full all day on just 2 shakes!! X

*Emma

Silver Member
I agree too, because I know it's the only real meal I'm going to have, I make more effort to cook something nice, and I enjoy it way more than I used to :)

peanuts

U r all so right been 100 percent since I started on Saturday and boy! I'm really enjoying my evening meal by the time bed times here I don't feel bloated it's a nice feeling now because I'm not full of crap anymore chocolate cakes biscuits etc my mojo has come back to me !! Can't wait to weigh on Saturday

Yay glad am not strange in being easily pleased with my tea lolz xx
Yummy x