Does Anyone have any green day ideas for recipes?

minimandy

Hi there,
I have just started slimming world 2 weeks ago tomorrow and would like it if anyone has any ideas for green days...recipies and tips as i really need to lose the weight for a baby and i dont want to get bored in the next few weeks and give up...so anything anyone can help me with would be great.

thanks!!!

Hi, all my family love quorn cottage pie. I make it with chopped onions, mushrooms, sweetcorn, peas, quorn, mix in a little gravy to moisten (will have to syn amount) or used tinned tomatoes and top with mashed potatoes. You can also use your healthy extra by sprinkling grated cheese on top. Very filling and yummy! Or make a quorn bolognese with tinned toms, herbs, garlic, chopped mushrooms and serve with any kind of pasta.

Just realised you and I are very similar in height and hoped for weight loss - we even used the same tracker!!!! Lol. Good luck. I will use you for inspiration!!! (No pressure there then!! Ha ha)

Look in the food diary section, always very inspiring!

Lord where to start! Have you taken a look in the recipe section because you'll find lots of inspiration there. Also just get our your recipe books or browse some of the internet recipe sites because lots of 'normal' recipes can easily be made SW friendly.

Back