• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Does anyone here...

Yasmine

One last chance

little*red

Don't worry, be happy :)
Hey Yasmine,
I'm not calorie counting but usually you can buy books which have the calories of loads of takeaways in them, obviously they will be a rough estimation as every place will make their food differently, but Its good if your wanting a rough estimate of how many calories a meal will be.
There is a really big one called the calorie bible which i always see recommended.

Yasmine

One last chance
Hey Yasmine,
I'm not calorie counting but usually you can buy books which have the calories of loads of takeaways in them, obviously they will be a rough estimation as every place will make their food differently, but Its good if your wanting a rough estimate of how many calories a meal will be.
There is a really big one called the calorie bible which i always see recommended.
Hi and thanks for replying.

I have that Calorie book but I wish it had details about takeaways in more detail. I want it to be as presice as possible so I don't have to guess how many calories I've taken in.

I guess I could have 1 naughty day where I don't count, but I will be sensible when necessary.

WOW Yasmine look at your weight loss!!!

You put me to shame whos only (nearly) done a stone since xmas...

:(

You go girl!

Yasmine

One last chance
WOW Yasmine look at your weight loss!!!

You put me to shame whos only (nearly) done a stone since xmas...

:(

You go girl!
Thanks hun :)

I'm on a total food replacement diet so the weight loss is very fast. You shouldn't be ashamed at all, your weight loss progress looks great so far! keep it up :D

^ I did food replacement before but I can't do it now... :(

Worked well though :)

NIC68

wants to get super fit!
I agree, hats off to anyone that can do the meal replacement thing - I could never do it! I have a friend who did Cambridge last year and she lost loads though.

Lostris

Serena's title didn't fit
I guess we all need to find something that works for us. I did a VLCD (Camrbdige) to lose my weight and am now counting calories to find a balance (most important) and lose some more weight (bit less of a priority). I feel a VLCD doesn't teach you how to deal with food when you've been a bit of a binge eater.. It teaches you want is right but you yourself have to find a balance after a VLCD.

I'm doing okay but hats off to caloriecounters, seriously... I would've had a harder time doing that all the way.. VLCD is, to me, in some ways easiert than CC. :)

xxx

^ I agree at the time I was on CD I lost loads of weight in no time at all, however once at goal I piled it all back on again :( maily because I hadn't dealt with binge eating... now I feel I am gaining some control back with that and I monitor my intake through calorie counting. Calorie counting is forcing me to face the issues about why I over eat.