• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Does anyone know of a online photo storage that's password protected? :)

lillypop

now got pictures in album
I'm trying to upload some pictures, but I want to create some albums, I dont really want to use photobucket, I was wondering if anyone knew of any online photo storage places that you can chose to pass word protect etc. and then send to people, the link and the password for them to look at? Hope that makes sense, thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Photobox.com. You can share your photos by emailing links, you need a login and password. You can also order prints of the shared photos in different sizes and finishes, really quite reasonably priced too. Highly recommend it. xx

Lostris

Serena's title didn't fit
I'm trying to upload some pictures, but I want to create some albums, I dont really want to use photobucket, I was wondering if anyone knew of any online photo storage places that you can chose to pass word protect etc. and then send to people, the link and the password for them to look at? Hope that makes sense, thanks
^.^;; Saraian(typos??): I would've said photobucket too but I read that so decided not to answer ;-)