Does anyone limit fat alongside their calories?

MalibuStacey

Hi all!

Rosemary coneley recommends that you food should contains no more than 4-5% fat. She claims that if you do this you are more likely to loose the fat deposites round your tummy, bum and thighs because your not constantly replacing what you burn with the fat that you eatting.

So yes I was just wondering if anyone does this and have they notices a difference in their figure?

Malibu xx

MalibuStacey said:
Hi all!

Rosemary coneley recommends that you food should contains no more than 4-5% fat. She claims that if you do this you are more likely to loose the fat deposites round your tummy, bum and thighs because your not constantly replacing what you burn with the fat that you eatting.

So yes I was just wondering if anyone does this and have they notices a difference in their figure?

Malibu xx

Not something I'm doing at the moment, but I do want to lower my fat and sugar intake after Xmas by eating healthier things x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not intentionally but I use mfp and I rarely even hit 50% of my fat target, don't know what this means though. If anything my stomach has got fatter. I think it just used to look relatively small lol

Im currently calorie counting but i think thats as far as it goes. I dont intentionally keep en eye out for how much fat etc im eating but I try not to eat too much crap. I eat alot of chicken and salad, and when i say a lot, i mean A LOT! so i guess my diet is low in fat and the 1st place i noticed a difference is around my tummy area .. iv got a little less love-handle to grab now :)

Back