Does anyone play medal of honor online ???

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by sonkie, 16 November 2007 Social URL.

1. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hi guys since Mark has been here I have got myself a new hobby.......no its not what you dirty minded peepz are thinking......lol.

I play online on a Medal of honour server ....basically running round and shooting people.....it has kept me from the kitchen and the buzz you get is fab......!

If any of you have the medal of honour games on your pc.......feel free to join me so I can kick your ass......pmsl.

I am also a member of the cornishserver.com........which run the cps server I play on.

Anyway enough of my rambling, I just wanted to share my new hobby with you.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    With all boys in your house...how do you get a look in!!! Thingkmy hubby has medal of honour....will dig it out and have a look.....having said that I am totally crap at games so YOU WILL KICK MYASS!!! LOL...hope you are well...

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Sounds excellent. Can you pick who you want to shoot? I have a few people in mind:D

5. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Hey thats a good point....wonder can you name some of the dudes!! What a stress relief.....mmmmm there are a few work guys that I wouldnt mind popping off!! LOL...god that sounds terrible....lol...

6. Aurora

Aurora Full Member

Hope you weren't thinking of me KD? :D

7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    If any of you do play this I am a member of a site which runs the server and are looking for new members to join and chat about the game.......I must add that playing this online is much better than playing the pc game........great fun too......if you want to know more pm and I will let you know as I dont want to advertise on this site as its not fair.

I also find the game a great distraction to looking in the kitchen cupboards lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.