Does anyone remember me????

stivesliz

Gold Member
Where do I begin? hmmm yes, that's right - I have had an AWFUL few months and whilest hovering around looking at all the posts I really felt I couldn't comment due to the fact that I was behaving like an absolute moose.

On top of personal problems, gaining weight like there was no tomorrow and generally feeling rubbish ( due to the rubbish I was eating ) our lovely consultant also left SW and it looks like the local class may close.

Sooooooo tonight I joined a class in the next town, got on those scales, said ''oh &*^% me!'' and I am now hopefully back, bigger ( lol ) and badder than ever!

Hello - I remember you - I don't post much but I do lurk alot :)

Good to see you back

That makes three of us cornish now!!!

Liz!!!! Missed you Hun! Was looking for you just the other day.
Sorry to hear you've had a rubbish time and what a shame about the group, however you're back and I'm sure you will succeed this time xx

I remember you good to c u back hope 2013 will be a good one for you
Any new recipes?

Welcome back Liz...just pick up where you left off. You will be feeling superdooper again in no time.

You know it works! xx

Just bumping this up, so that Liz knows that we're watching her :eek: and to welcome her back!!!!!

You can stop posting but you can't hide Mod!!! We'll let you know how much you were missed (even if it seems a bit creepy and stalker-ish)! :eek:

The wagon is stopped for you to climb aboard... besides, you're the only one with the map!!!!! :D

I think it's safe to say we remember you Liz ;)

I don't think we ever spoke before but welcome back and good luck with your new group! x

Back