does anyone use syns "just for"?

debtin

Gold Member
morning everyone - woke up feeling rather bloated today and it has got me thinking. Most days come night time i have syns left to use and end up having curly wurly and pkt low syn crisps - just because i have syns left. MOst of the time (not always) i dont even really want them but because i have syns left i take them....do you think this would effect my loss? I know can use syns for anything but starting to think curly wurly and crips every night isnt the best option?

No point eating for the sake of it.

Why not use your syns on things such as olive oil to cook with, or cheese or sauces in your meals? A little extra bread? Nuts, seeds, dried fruit? Reduced fat meat instead of extra lean?

I understand where you're coming from, Im not a chocolate-y/crisp-y person in general and often have minimal, if any, syns on a weekday, so I try to use them to cook my meals and save some for the weekend.

Thanks for takin time to reply. Weigh in day is tom so decided to go back to week one and use my food diary, plan my meals to include syns..like light mayo in pasta or olive oil in cous cous, any unused over five can be used for glass wine or two at weekend, drink more water tho drinking as much as can just now, plan plan plan and not going to buy curly wurly this week to ensure am not eating for sake of it...thanks again

Yeah don't eat for the sake of eating, if your not hungry then don't eat it, as long as you've had at least your 5, then don't use them for the hell of it (says me who it prone for doing exactly that)

I've saved some of my syns up because i'm going out tniht and wanted to be able to have a few drinks. Not something i do often.

I can't wait to use my syns for food, even if it is jut to add a bid of salad cream to my salad.
I do't think i'd jus use tem because, i tend to pre plan any way to that i use most of them up.

Back